This online course teaches you how to monitor the network for traffic anomalies and identify attacks and instructions across points of interest within the network infrastructure environment. Through practical applications and real world investigations You will develop the skills required to monitor and analyse network traffic to assist in incident response and forensic investigation.This includes performing activities such as packet capture and protocol analysis as well as data collection, aggregation and intelligence analysis.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Trimester 1, Trimester 2
- Online: Trimester 1, Trimester 2, Trimester 3
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.