This online course will introduce advanced concepts in digital forensics. You will learn a variety of complex and manual digital forensic processes necessary for the understanding of complex digital evidence. You will learn the meaning of various forensic artefacts and how they can be used to support an investigation. You will learn how to overcome various roadblocks to analysis such as the manual recovery of files and accessing encrypted files. You will further hone your ability to report and present digital evidence in a professional manner.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Trimester 1, Trimester 2
- Online: Trimester 1, Trimester 2, Trimester 3
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.