This course extends the fundamental concepts of games programming knowledge and skills acquired in SGD102 This course focusses explicitly on concepts of object-oriented programming within a professional game development context. The course develops a comprehensive understanding of games programming design principles and how to apply them in professional game development systems. You will engage with and use technical terminology, theoretical concepts, and academic approaches to game programming, acquiring the skills and knowledge needed to design and develop games programming solutions.
- SGD102 or ICT112 or SGD203
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.