This course extends on the advanced skills and expertise of games programming acquired in SGD40. This course examines the theoretical concepts of gameplay programming through the lens of experimental practice. In response to a theme, you will work individually to develop unique ways of interacting with gamespaces by rapidly prototyping a series of game ideas. Through focused experimentation, you will employ creative programming solutions that provide unique gameplay experiences in a variety of contexts and genres. Researching and applying theoretical design concepts in your approach, you will reflect on and critique your design solutions.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.