This course provides a comprehensive overview of the theoretical, technical and clinical knowledge considered necessary for surgeons learning the direct anterior approach to total hip arthroplasty (DAA|THA).
- Enrolled in Program SC526
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Session 4, Session 8
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- 4.3: Medical, Dental, Veterinary Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.