This course introduces you to the sport and exercise science discipline and the study and career options available within this discipline. The course is designed to prepare you for future studies in your degree by providing you with foundation knowledge of the principles and applications within the different sub-disciplines of sport and exercise science.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.