This course introduces you to the structure of the human body and how the body functions for exercise. You will explore the normal structure of cells, tissues, and organs as well as the skeletal, muscular, neural, cardiovascular, endocrine and respiratory- systems of the human body. This course provides you with the foundation knowledge for sport studies.
- Enrolled in Program ED312, ED315, SC347, SC110 or SC010
- HLT100 or LFS112 or LFS201 or LFS202
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.