Human Physiology covers the normal physiology of the human body. It includes topics on metabolism, digestion, osmoregulation, excretion, respiration, circulation, muscles, neurophysiology, sense organs, immunology, endocrinology and reproduction. Emphasis in the course will be on normal structure and function of the human body and the approach will be to develop an understanding of the integrative nature of physiological systems.
- LFS201 or LFS202 or LFS203
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
View the current course outline for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.