In this course you will apply your skills and knowledge of sports and your complementary discipline area through a 130-hour supervised vocational work placement. Potential placements will depend on your choice of major but may including working in industry, education, community or other organisations on activities related to sports journalism or sports media; public relations for teams, organisations and athletes; sports or tourism event planning and coordination; sports business management; or marketing sports related events, businesses and products. This is not an ESSA accredited course.
- SPX121 and enrolled in Program SC347 and in final year of study. Mandatory requirements need to be submitted to SONIA for this course before you are eligible to attend a manual enrolment meeting with the Course coordinator.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.