Social Work Field Education 1 provides the first opportunity for you to apply classroom based learning to a social work practice context. It allows for the social work values, theories, knowledge and skills to be integrated into practice in a safe, supported and supervised environment. It emphasises social work practice in an agency, demanding that you engage in what it means to work in an organisational context. It enables experience in social work methods, knowledge applied, and skills developed. Critical reflection on your practice and impact of organisational contexts will be emphasised.
- 16 courses including (SCS172 or SWK172 or SCS272) and (SCS277 or SWK277 and (SCS278 or SWK278 and enrolled in Program AR362 or AR363
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.