This course orientates students to undertake social work practice in various settings and supports their development of professional practice frameworks. Students will develop skills for professional communication, practicing in a manner consistent with being an emerging practitioner, and practicing constructively in a student role within the host agency and community. The course involves assessment to ensure students have the skills and capacity to reflect and develop their capabilities as outlined in the AASW Practice Standards and AASW Code of Ethics prior to being placed in the field.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A: Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.