This course builds on your experiences from Social Work Field Education 1, providing the opportunity to reflect on and draw further learning from your experiences during placement. A critical framework will be used to examine key theories of organisations and management, culture, learning, funding and accountability structures. The course has a strong practice focus, enabling exploration of the role of social work in statutory and government organisations as well as non-government organisations and the impact of voluntarism. Implications for service users and their experiences of service systems is central.
- (SWK301 and enrolled in Program AR362 or AR363) or AR707
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.