Social Work Field Education 2 provides the final opportunity for you to apply the classroom based learning to a social work practice context. This placement emphasises development of your own practice framework in a social work agency context. You will have the opportunity to integrate knowledge and practice beginning level skills in one or more social work methods and be able to identify and articulate your ongoing learning and development needs in these areas.
- SWK301 and (SWK402 or SWK407 and enrolled in Program AR362 or AR363
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.