This course develops a foundation for further studies in mathematics. It comprises most of the maths content of the Queensland Year 12 Maths B curriculum, excluding statistics, thus satisfying the Maths entry requirement for Engineering at USC. To succeed at this course, you will need to have completed senior high school maths and have a strong maths ability. A pre-test to assist in judging your assumed knowledge, which should be completed prior to commencing this course, will be available on the course’s website.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.