This course develops a foundation for further studies in mathematics. It comprises most of the math content of the Queensland Year 12 Mathematical Methods curriculum, excluding statistics, thus satisfying the math entry requirement for Engineering at USC. To succeed at this course you will need to have a reasonable knowledge of math at least to TPP104 level, and be determined to succeed. A TPP115 readiness quiz to assist in judging your assumed knowledge is available on the My Open Math website (course ID 66583, enrollment key TPP104.115).
- Enrolled in Program TP000
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.