- your program structure and study sequence. This can be located by finding your degree on the courses and programs page then scroll down to the "What will I study?" section. Select the location and study period you are starting your program and download this PDF to your computer so you can refer back to it each semester.
- Any major or minor structure that is required in your program,
- the study planner (PDF 106KB),
- the quick guide to choosing your courses (PDF 664KB), and
- this example program structure (PDF 132KB), which shows you the courses and total unit value you must complete to be eligible to graduate. (Note: This is the version of your program structure that you must follow for the duration of your studies.)
If you have received credit for previous study: Cross off courses on your program structure that you have received as credit (you can check this on your unofficial academic transcript accessed via USC Central). Make sure to also cross off any electives that you've already completed or have received as credit. The courses you have left after you've crossed off any credit are the courses you have remaining.