Explore your study options
Other study options and fee information
Study Abroad Program
USC's Study Abroad program offers you a short-term study option. Enjoy new cultural experiences while studying for one or two semesters and gaining credits towards your home degree.
No matter what kind of future you’re looking for, you can find it at USC. Choose from over 100 undergraduate degrees and start your future now.
Whether you need a professional qualification or want to branch out in a new field, postgraduate studies at USC can give you a competitive edge and advance your career.
USC offers a variety of Diploma programs from disciplines such as business, communication, general studies, sport and fitness, outdoor environmental studies and social sciences.
Maximise your study by earning degrees from both USC and your home university in the same time period.
English Language Program
Meet English language requirements for further study and improve your English by completing one of our English Language Programs.
Who is an international student?
An international student is a person who:
- is not an Australian or New Zealand citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or a Permanent Humanitarian visa holder
- is enrolled in, or intends to enrol in, a study program with an Australian higher education provider
An international student is not:
- a person entitled to stay in, or enter and stay in, Australia with no limitations on the duration or nature of their stay
- a diplomatic representative of New Zealand or a member of staff, spouse or dependent of such a representative
All international students should hold a visa which has appropriate study rights.
An international Student visa holder is an international student who:
- holds a Student visa issued by the Department of Home Affairs
- should be aware of the ESOS Act 2000 and National Code, which registered provider offering CRICOS registered programs to international Student visa holders need to adhere to.