Soar into the future of aviation with UniSC’s eVTOL project
If you have a passion for innovation and are fascinated by electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft, be part of UniSC’s eVTOL project which aims to have its first student-built electric aircraft take to the skies from 2024.
How will it be used?
The eVTOL aircraft will be utilised for various applications, including intelligence and surveillance, logistics and freight, as well as personal transport.
eVTOL student team
If you want to be part of this ground-breaking project that will shape the future of transportation, you can join the eVTOL student team
The eVTOL student team offers an unparalleled project-based learning (PBL) experience for university and high school students. Choose your level of involvement as you gain practical experience and be amongst a tight community of like-minded aspiring engineers and visionaries.
By joining the eVTOL student team, you'll:
- Connect with the brightest young minds in the region: Foster creativity and innovation as you collaborate with the brightest young minds in science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics.
- Gain expert skills: Develop the skills and expertise desired by local industries, positioning yourself for exciting career opportunities.
- Learn high-volume manufacturing principles: Acquire in-depth knowledge of manufacturing processes by working on projects that emphasise production at scale.
- Experience a simulated company environment: Enhance your professional skills through real-world experiences, preparing you for the demands of the industry.
- Utilise contemporary software and systems: Stay at the forefront of technology by working with the latest software tools and cutting-edge systems.