Applications are now closed for Semester 1, 2021.
Selections will be held in January/February with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by Friday, 26 February 2021.
Civil Engineering (Honours) students who have completed at least sixteen (16) courses, with at least 2 semesters remaining to complete their degree
Established to enable USC students to attend network meetings, conferences and seminars related to engineering and allied professions.
The aim is to further the students’ knowledge and interest in Contour Consulting as a professional body representing the interests of the property development industry, as well as facilitating involvement in engineering. Payment will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
A USC student can only receive the Contour Consulting Engineers Bursary once during an undergraduate program.
Please Note: This scholarship or bursary is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the scholarship or bursary will not be awarded.
- full-time or part-time enrolment in Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) (Honours)
- completed at least sixteen (16) courses towards the program
- at least two (2) semesters of study remaining to complete their Honours Degree (at the time of application)
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- academic merit
- participation in extra-curricular activities, community groups or professional networks/activities, demonstrating commitment to the Sunshine Coast region and surrounds
- interest to fully participate in work placement activities and other opportunities presented by the donor
- Eligible programs
- Civil Engineering
- Number available