Applications are now closed for Semester 1, 2020.
Selections will be held in January/February with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by Friday, 28 February 2020.
Honours year students enrolled full time or part time with a focus on environmental sustainability
Established in 2007, the Environmental Legacy Foundation (ELF) is a non-profit organisation that aims to use collaborative approaches to create scientific methods of treating and reducing pollution. Bursary payment will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
- Enrolled full time or part time in an Honours program with a focus on environmental sustainability
- Completed one of the listed eligible degree programs. Eligible degree programs include: B of Environmental Science, B of Environmental Management, B of Animal Ecology, or B of Science
- Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder or permanent resident of Australia
- Selection criteria
- Minimum GPA 5.0
- Demonstration of how the research project supports the aims of ELF to contribute to the protection and enhancement of the natural environment and natural heritage within the Sunshine Coast region
- Eligible programs
- Honours program with a focus on environmental sustainability
- Number available