Scholarship applications for Semester 1 2024 are now open and will close on 30 November 2023.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by close of business, 29 February 2024.
Honours year students enrolled full-time or part-time with a focus on environmental sustainability
Established in 2007, the Environmental Legacy Foundation (ELF) is a non-profit organisation that aims to use collaborative approaches to create scientific methods of treating and reducing pollution. Bursary payment will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
Please Note: This scholarship or bursary is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the scholarship or bursary will not be awarded.
- enrolled full-time or part-time in an Honours program with a focus on environmental sustainability
- completed one of the listed eligible degree programs. Eligible degree programs include: Bachelor of Environmental Science, Bachelor of Environmental Management, Bachelor of Animal Ecology, or Bachelor of Science
- Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder or Permanent Resident of Australia
- Selection criteria
- Minimum GPA 5.0
- Demonstration of how the research project supports the aims of ELF to contribute to the protection and enhancement of the natural environment and natural heritage within the Sunshine Coast region
- Eligible programs
- Honours program with a focus on environmental sustainability
- Number available
Submit completed application to email@example.com