Applications are now closed for Semester 1, 2021.
Selections will be held in January/February with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by Friday, 26 February 2021.
Kingfisher Bay Resort shall donate funds to support full-time continuing undergraduate students enrolled in Bachelor of Business (Tourism, Leisure and Management) at USC Fraser Coast.
The successful recipient will receive the bursary funds as a lump sum payment of A$2,000 approximately three weeks after Census Date, once Semester 1 enrolment has been confirmed.
Please Note: This scholarship or bursary is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the scholarship or bursary will not be awarded.
- full-time undergraduate students enrolled at USC Fraser Coast
- enrolled in a Bachelor of Business (Tourism, Leisure and Management)
- minimum grade point average of 5.0
- successfully completed 96 units
- Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder or permanent resident of Australia.
- Selection criteria
- academic merit
- financial need
- demonstrated interest in a career in the Fraser Coast Tourism Industry.
- Eligible programs
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism, Leisure and Management)
- Number available
- 1 each year