Scholarship applications for Semester 1, 2022 are now open and will close on 30 November 2021.
Kingfisher Bay Resort shall donate funds to support full-time continuing undergraduate students enrolled in the Bachelor of Business (Tourism, Leisure and Management) or Bachelor of Animal Ecology at USC Fraser Coast.
The successful recipient will receive the bursary funds as a lump sum payment of A$2,000 approximately three weeks after Census Date, once Semester 1 enrolment has been confirmed.
Please Note: This bursary is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the bursary will not be awarded.
- full-time undergraduate students enrolled at USC Fraser Coast
- enrolled in a Bachelor of Business (Tourism, Leisure and Management) or a Bachelor of Animal Ecology
- minimum grade point average of 5.0
- successfully completed 96 units
- Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder or permanent resident of Australia.
- Selection criteria
- academic merit
- financial need
- demonstrated interest in a career in the Fraser Coast Tourism Industry.
- Eligible programs
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism, Leisure and Management) and Bachelor of Animal Ecology
- Number available
- 1 each year