Applications for this scholarship are now closed.
Supporting a continuing Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) (Honours) student with an interest in project management with the advancement of education and upskilling of the workforce through financial support.
Offered for the first time in Semester 1, 2019 the Project Urban - Project Management will donate $4,000 per year for three years ($12,000 total) to fund one undergraduate student for the duration of their Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree. The Scholarship recipient will have a demonstrated interest and understanding of project management as it pertains to property development, evidenced by completion of Foundations of Engineering, ENG101 and the project management component of this course.
This scholarship will be paid in instalments of $2,000 per semester after confirmation of enrolment at census for up to 6 semesters.
Please note: This scholarship is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the scholarship will not be awarded.
- Full time undergraduate student enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) (Honours)
- Successful completion of the Foundations of Engineering, ENG 101 Course
- Commencing 2nd year student
- Minimum of 5.0 Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder.
- Selection criteria
- Academic merit
- Financial need
- Interest in project management relating to property development based on a personal statement and demonstrated through the project management component of ENG101 Foundations of Engineering
- A stated commitment to fully participate in work placement activities and other opportunities that may be presented by the donor.
- Eligible programs
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) (Honours)
- Number available
A$12,000 over 3 years (A$4,000 per year)