Scholarship applications for Semester 1 2024 are now open and will close on 30 November 2023.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by close of business, 29 February 2024.
Students commencing Honours study after completion of their Bachelor degree
UniSC Vice-Chancellor's Honours Scholarships are to encourage and support students commencing an Honours program, with a long term view to enter the research field.
Scholarship payments will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date of each Semester, once enrolment has been confirmed.
- students commencing Honours study at UniSC
- enrolled as a Commonwealth supported student in any 'end-on' Honours program (e.g. not an embedded Honours or Professional Honours program)
- not already in receipt of a UniSC merit scholarship or a UniSC Honours or postgraduate Indigenous Scholarship for Honours year of study.
- Selection criteria
- academic merit, based on GPA for advanced level courses undertaken
- research focus and potential alignment to a UniSC area of research concentration - UniSC Research concentrations
- intention/motivation for ongoing study/research and pursuit of a Higher Degree by Research (HDR)
- Eligible programs
- All programs offering 'end-on' Honours
- Number available
- 10 to be offered each year
A$5,000 per annum for up to one year of full-time study (comprising 96 units). Part-time students will receive pro rata payment, equivalent to the units of study.