Are you a current UniSC student? Learn more about these services via the Student Portal.
The UniSC Student Governance Framework is made up of 18 student-led groups that ensure the diverse student voice at UniSC is heard to enhance the student experience.
- act as a source of productive communication between the student body and the University,
- work collaboratively and in partnership with staff to co-create policies and services relating to teaching and learning,
- inform the University about emerging issues,
- lead initiatives that foster a sense of belonging and positive student experience and
- report back to the wider student cohort.
The groups within the framework include:
- UniSC Student Senate
- Student Representative Council (SRC)
- School Student Groups (SSG) for each school
- Student Liaison Group (SLG) for each campus
- Postgraduate Student Association (PSA)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student Leadership Committee (ATSISLC)
- International Student Group (ISG)
- Disability Inclusion Student Group (DISG)
- High Performance Student Athlete Group (HPSAG)
- Student Guild
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.