The USC Psychology Clinic aims to provide quality psychological services to the Sunshine Coast community. We welcome your feedback; it contributes to continuous service improvement.
Your feedback can be a compliment, complaint or general comment.
How to give feedback
- Complete the Clinic Feedback form
- Email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone us on +61 7 5459 4514
How we accept your compliment
We will share it with:
- the person or program you complimented
- all students and staff in the psychology program
- the Governance Committee.
How we will use your suggestion or comments
- ensure the person responsible for decision making about the suggestion or comment you made is aware of your feedback
- notify you of any action or decision if you would like feedback
How we will respond to your complaint
Complaints will be addressed following USC guidelines. We aim to resolve informal complaints within 10 days and formal complaints within 4 weeks.