Students gain knowledge and concepts in their chosen area of study.
The Diploma in Business is designed to allow Study Abroad students to undertake any eight courses (96 units) from those available to Study Abroad students in the School of Business. The Diploma in Business intends to provide students with the opportunity to study from a range of business disciplines, thus providing a wide range of choices for students who wish to study at USC.
Application and admission advice
Contact USC International
+61 7 5430 2843
What will I study
Complete 8 courses (96 units) from the USC Business School.
Note: Program structures are subject to change. Not all USC courses are available on every USC campus.
Total units: 96
In order to graduate you must:
- Successfully complete 96 units as outlined in the Program Structure
- You may wish to use your courses to complete a major or minors
- Completing this program within the specified (full-time) duration is based on studying 48 unit points per semester (normally 4 courses)
- The unit value of all courses is 12 units unless otherwise specified
- It is each students responsibility to enrol correctly according to your course requisites, program rules and requirements and be aware of the academic calendar dates
- Courses within this program are assessed using a variety of assessment methods which may include essays, seminar presentations, reports, in-class tests and examinations
- Refer to the Managing your progression page for help in understanding your program structure, reviewing your progress and planning remaining courses.
How to apply
Note: This program is offered to International applicants only.
Am I eligible to apply?
- Confirm that you meet the program specific admission requirements, prerequisites and recommended prior study outlined on Why study this program?
- Confirm that you meet the entry requirements and English Language Proficiency requirements
- Read and understand USC's student rules, policies, procedures and guidelines
- Check your eligibility for credit
Eligible applicants should apply directly to USC International.
If you have questions about International applications and admissions:
How to enrol
New to USC?
Once you have applied and received your offer of a place from USC, follow the steps to Get Started at USC to respond to your offer, plan your study and enrol in the correct courses (subjects).
Before you enrol it's important to check your commencing program structure and the published recommended study sequence to make sure you study the right courses at the right time and will be ready to graduate from your degree when you plan to.
To better understand your program structure and for instructions on how to review your progress and plan your remaining courses, visit the Managing your progression page.
Visit How do I enrol? for enrolment instructions and key dates.
View step-by-step instructions to enrol at How do I enrol?
Refer to the Academic Calendar for key dates, including the last day to add, drop or swap a course or class and Census dates.
Search for answers and ask questions about enrolling or contact Student Central.