Students gain knowledge and concepts in their chosen area of study.
The Diploma in Business is designed to allow Study Abroad students to undertake any eight courses (96 units) from those available to Study Abroad students in the School of Business. The Diploma in Business intends to provide students with the opportunity to study from a range of business disciplines, thus providing a wide range of choices for students who wish to study at USC.
This program is only available to international students.
- Only a full-time option is available to international students on a Student visa. Online programs are not available to Student visa holders.
- * Estimated tuition fees are based on 2020 rates. Refer to international fees for more information.
- Not all majors/minors and elective options are available at every campus. You should refer to the What Can I Study tab, and the proposed study sequence for your chosen campus and intake for further information.
- This program is only available to international students.
- Student profile
- Inherent Academic Requirements
Prospective students should consider the Inherent Academic Requirements before applying to study this program.
Complete 8 courses (96 units) from the USC Business School.
Note: Program structures are subject to change. Not all USC courses are available on every USC campus.
Total units: 96
In order to graduate you must:
- Successfully complete 96 units as outlined in the Program Structure
- You may wish to use your courses to complete a major or minors
- Completing this program within the specified (full-time) duration is based on studying 48 unit points per semester (normally 4 courses)
- The unit value of all courses is 12 units unless otherwise specified
- It is each students responsibility to enrol correctly according to your course requisites, program rules and requirements and be aware of the academic calendar dates
- Courses within this program are assessed using a variety of assessment methods which may include essays, seminar presentations, reports, in-class tests and examinations
- Refer to the Managing your progression page for help in understanding your program structure, reviewing your progress and planning remaining courses.