Coastal ecosystems are facing escalating threats from development and the consequences of climate change. In this course, you will explore the threats faced by coastal ecosystems, learn the principles and tools of conservation and management, and investigate challenges in the coastal strip. You will apply your knowledge in a practical context to undertake a supervised research project that addresses a topical issue for local coastal conservation and/or management. The course emphasises the integration of knowledge and skills to address regional or local conservation and management issues.
- (SCI110 or ENS282 and enrolled in Program AB101, SC410, SC425, SB303, SC320, SC301, SA301, SC316, SC319, SB301, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer*:
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.