Master of Social Work Field Education 1 provides the first opportunity to apply classroom based learning to a social work practice context. It allows social work values, theories, knowledge and skills be integrated into practice in a supervised environment. Social work practice is emphasised in an agency, demanding you actively engage in what it means to work in an organisational context enabling social work methods to be experienced, knowledge and theories applied, and skills developed. Critical reflection on your own practice and the impact of organisational contexts will be emphasised.
- Any 3 courses from (SCS230 or SCS730 or (SWK302 or SWK702 or (SCS266 or SWK266 or SWK766 or (SCS277 or SWK277 or SWK777 and enrolled in Program AR707
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.