This course examines the structure of the advertising industry in Australia and its relationship with other media and information industries. The emphasis is on creative production processes for advertising across different media and the evaluation of the persuasive strategies. You will be encouraged to approach advertising from the perspective of ‘creative solutions to client problems’ (Hugh Edwards).
- Any 8 courses including CMN140 or CMN110 or enrolled in Program AR541, AR641, AR841, AR513, AR613, AR605, AR505, XP601 or UP601
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
CMN226 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 762KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.