This course requires you to continue to work on independently conducting a research project in an educational context. You will reflect on your project findings to date and develop a dissemination plan. You will deeply analyse your data and articulate detailed and substantiated research findings addressing your identified research question. Finally, you will generate discussion, implications and conclusions that contribute knowledge to the research community and the profession.
- EDN703 and enrolled in Program ED705
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.