This course introduces the practice of entrepreneurship and the entrepreneur. You will develop, discuss and critique venture models, concepts, evaluate entrepreneurial opportunities and determine an optimum business model for different ventures.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- MBA704 or MBA716 or EMB754 or EMB766
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
MGT711 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 213KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.