In this course you will apply your skills and knowledge of sports and your complementary discipline area through a 130 hour supervised vocational work placement. Potential placements will depend on your choice of major but may including working in industry, education, community or other organisations on activities related to sports journalism or sports media; public relations for teams, organisations and athletes; sports or tourism event planning and coordination; sports business management; or marketing sports related events, businesses and products. This is not an ESSA accredited course.
- SPX121 and enrolled in Program SC347 and in final year of study and current/valid blue card, CPR and First Aid Certificate and Course Coordinator consent
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
SPX304 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 762KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.