Responsible officer: Manager, Mail and Print Services
Last amended: November 2017
Related documentation: MyPrint refund and credit guidelines
Quick link: Purchase USC Course Readers or Shirts online
Postage and Handling for online orders
- Mail and Print Services use Australia Post to dispatch Course Readers and Shirts.
- Mail and Print Services will notify you by email when your order has been dispatched.
- Parcels may be delivered within 3-5 business days, dependent on Australia Post.
- Counter sales - Eftpos or MyPrint credit. Cash is not accepted.
- Online sales - Visa or MasterCard or MyPrint credit.
Course Reader - Exchange or credit guidelines
Course Readers may be returned to Mail and Print Services for credit or exchange. The following conditions apply:
- Returns must be made within 10 days of pick up/delivery and accompanied by a receipt.
- Returns must be made on or before Census date.
- Books must be in new, unused condition.
- Mail and Print Services reserve the right to assess the condition and accept or decline the return of a Course Reader.
- If a return is accepted, a credit will be issued to the students MyPrint account.
- MyPrint credits do not expire and can be used towards future purchases at Mail and Print Services or on the self-serve printing facilities.
- If a book is deemed faulty, Mail and Print Services reserve the right to assess the fault and provide a repair, replacement or credit.
USC Shirt - Exchange guidelines
USC Shirts may be exchanged with Mail and Print Services. The following conditions apply:
- Exchanges must be within 10 days of pick up/delivery and accompanied by a receipt.
- Shirts must be returned unworn, unwashed, free from make-up, perfume, deodorant and with original tags still attached.
- Mail and Print Services reserve the right to assess the condition and accept or decline the exchange of a USC Shirt.
- If a shirt is deemed faulty, Mail and Print Services reserve the right to assess the fault and provide a replacement.