A number of sporting groups conduct training and fixtures using the sporting facilities at the University and in the surrounding area:
USC Athletics Club
- Meet at the athletics track on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons for training and also hold regular track meets.
- More information available at: uscathleticsclub.asn.au
USC Little Athletics Club
Athletics activities for 3 to 17 year olds
Meets are at the USC Athletics Track each Friday from 5:30pm from September to March.
More information available at usclac.com.au
USC Basketball Club
- Training and fixtures held at the USC Stadium.
- Junior training is held each Tuesday from 4:30pm.
- Junior fixtures each Wednesday from 4:30pm and Saturday from 8:30am.
- Senior fixtures run each Tuesday night from 6:30pm.
- More information available at: uscbasketball.com.au
- A social wheelchair basketball group that meet each Wednesday night at USC Stadium.
- Able-bodied players welcome.
- More information available at: suncoastspinners.com.au
USC-Buderim Cricket Club
- Includes divisions for Juniors, Womens and Men.
- The club competes in the Sunshine Coast Cricket competition.
- More information available at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact uscbuderimcc.qld.cricket.com.au
Sunshine Coast Futsal Association
- Futsal (5-a-side indoor soccer) competitions for under 6's through to ladies and men's divisions.
- The Association uses the USC Stadium for fixtures on Monday evenings.
- More information available at: sunnycoastfutsal.com.au
Sunshine Coast Indoor Hockey
- Indoor Hockey (6-a-side) competitions for Juniors 10-17year olds and Mixed Senior divisions 14+
- SCIH is a sub-Committee of the Sunshine Coast Hockey Association.
- Fixtures on Sunday at USC Stadium.
- Junior Development Program - for junior players from 7-12years, 9-10am Sunday mornings.
- More information available at: email@example.com
USC Rugby Club
- Includes divisions for Juniors, Colts, Womens, Reserve Grade and A Grade.
- The club competes in the Sunshine Coast Rugby Union competition.
- More information available at: uscrugby.com.au
Chancellor Park Soccer Club
- Coordinates teams to compete in the Sunshine Coast Churches Soccer Association.
- More information available at: President.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our resident learn-to-swim program and masters swimming.
- More information available at: kozzaquatics.com
Sunshine Coast Tri Academy
- Development and training for triathletes of all health and fitness levels.
- More information available at: scta.com.au
We Tri - Training and Coaching
- Offers training and coaching for swimmers, cyclists, runners and triathletes, as well as those wanting to improve strength and cardio fitness, lose weight, and generally feel great about themselves.
- Swim Squad - Monday and Wednesday from 6:00pm-7:00pm at USC Sunshine Coast Pool.
- Run Squad - Wednesday and Thursday from 5:15pm at USC Sunshine Coast Track.
- More information available at: www.wetri.com.au or contact Aaron at email@example.com or on 0474 197 975.