This course develops professional and research skills required for a successful career in biomedical science. You will analyse and evaluate scientific research articles, boosting your problem-solving and critical-thinking skills. You will enhance your communication and interpersonal skills by engaging in different methods of scientific communication, discussing ethical considerations in scientific research and providing self and peer assessment. To improve your employability, you will learn to address selection criteria, an essential skill for successful job applications.
- Students must have completed a minimum of 144 units of study and be enrolled in SC355, SC357, SC385, SC302 or SC301.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.