Clinical embryology introduces you to the application of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) used by in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) laboratories throughout the world. On completion of this course, you will be able to demonstrate and evaluate current knowledge of human reproduction; molecular genetics in clinical embryology; regulation, ethics and quality management of ART; early reproductive events and ART; assessment of embryo quality; and cryopreservation techniques.
- LFS202 or LFS203 or enrolled in Program SC357
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 8
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.