This course is a one-semester introductory survey of the three main areas of Economics: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics and International Economics. Economics is ultimately about people, and the decisions that they make regarding how to spend their limited resources (time and money). After taking this course, you will see that these decisions matter not just for people making them, but also for society at large. Indeed, they have the power to make or break nations. You will learn to read between the lines, and spot the basic principles that shape major issues of our time.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.