This course is designed to develop your understanding of the links between how businesses are run and their impact on society at large. You will develop an ability to critically analyse social and ethical issues that arise in business. By helping you to cultivate an informed appreciation of the role of governance in ensuring business ethics and social responsibility, this course explores the impact policy formulation and implementation has on stakeholders’ interests and rights. Current international best practice approaches to governance and corporate citizenship are discussed.
- Completed 144 units in undergraduate business courses
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.