This capstone course builds professional identity and responsibility as a practitioner through the preparation for, and the undertaking of, a final 25 days of Professional Experience. You will critically review education reform agendas. Developing ethical and professional standards and reflective practices is a major focus of this course as you transition into the teaching profession. You will develop appreciation of life-long learning, apply collaborative and problem solving skills, design and create teaching resources, and prepare to meet the requirements of becoming a registered teacher.
- (EDU714 or EDU798 and enrolled in Program ED706) or (EDU792 or EDU797and enrolled in Program ED707) and successful completion of LANTITE
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
View the current course outline for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.