You will investigate a range of education research methodologies and gain a deep understanding of practice based research. You will plan and execute a substantial research-based project, which forms part of the capstone experiences of this program. Using your communication and technical research skills you will interrogate student data to design a learning intervention to improve students' literacy and/or numeracy outcomes within a specific subject area topic, across a full range of ability levels. Your plan will include the creation diagnostic tools to measure impact of teaching.
- Enrolled in Program ED706 or ED707
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.