This course is designed to support your development and ongoing professional learning as an educator. You will explore your own professional learning needs in response to integrating the use of technology across the curriculum. The course will provide you with opportunities to critically analyse the safe, responsible and ethical use of technology in teaching and learning. During the course you will also explore digital pedagogies and frameworks used to implement teaching and learning activities in each phase of learning which are rich with technologies.
- Enrolled in Program ED010, ED101, ED102, ED303 or ED304
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Tuition fee
- 2.1:Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.