This introductory course is designed to strengthen your knowledge and practice in prior to school and school contexts. The 15-day Professional Experience (PEx) includes a focus on the alignment between curriculum and the teaching cycle. Using age appropriate curriculum, you will establish intentional teaching practices to plan, teach, and gather data on learner progress and achievement. You will develop strength-based approaches to identify the needs of diverse learners and include purposeful consideration for reinforcing agency, wellbeing and the full participation of all learners.
- EDU116 and enrolled in program ED101 or ED102
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Session 7
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.