In this course you will develop knowledge of classroom management strategies that support effective teaching and learning in classrooms in primary schools. Emphasis is placed on approaches for guiding behaviours to meet the diverse needs of students with a range of capabilities including students with challenging behaviours. You will complete a 20-day block PEx to demonstrate implementation of the Essential Skills of Classroom Management. You will teach a range of curriculum subject areas to strengthen your professional practice in planning, teaching, assessing and reflecting.
- (EDU106 and enrolled in Program ED304) or (EDU105 and enrolled in Program ED306)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.