In this course, you refine your English teaching skills and demonstrate content knowledge required to teach English in primary classrooms. You explore further how language learning theories provide the framework for the Australian Curriculum: English. You pursue innovative ways to teach English using The Four Resources Model and a range of English teaching strategies. You deconstruct and evaluate a sequence of lessons according to the Australian Curriculum: English (Primary), Queensland Curriculum Assessment Authority (QCAA) requirements to support students' learning needs.
- (EDU213 or EDU113 and enrolled in Program ED303) or (CMN116 and (EDU213 or EDU113) and enrolled in Program ED304)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band IA
- Tuition fee
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.