Professional Learning provides you with an opportunity to reflect on yourself as a learner and consider professional learning in today's world. You will engage with a range of orientations/theories/concepts about adult learning and use these as a lens for understanding your own learning context, experiences, goals, questions, interests and ways of knowing. Embarking on a self-directed, self-selected inquiry/project of self-study, you will engage in deep reflection as you link theory and practice, creating a portfolio to document new understandings about yourself as a learner.
- Enrolled in Program ED703, ED704, ED705, ED501, ED508 or any postgraduate program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.