This course provides opportunities for you to reflect on yourself as a learner/leader of learning and consider adult learning/leadership in today's world. You will engage with ideas/theories/concepts about adult learning and use these as a lens for understanding your learning context, experiences, goals, questions, interests and ways of knowing. Embarking on a self-directed, self-selected inquiry/project of self-study, you will engage in deep reflection as you link theory and practice, creating a portfolio to document new understandings about yourself as a learner/leader of learning.
- Enrolled in Program ED703, ED704, ED705, ED501, ED508 or any postgraduate program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.