Every learner in your class is diverse and has particular needs based on gender, ethnicity, language, culture, religion and/or socio-economic backgrounds. You will apply specialised knowledge to develop advanced and integrated understanding of socio-cultural theories and professional skills to respond to, and support, students in your care, to foster a strong sense of personal wellbeing. You will research socially just and equitable practices that support learners, investigate theories and policies, and interrogate resources and current issues pertinent to your future professional role.
- Enrolled in Program ED508, ED705, ED706 or ED707
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 5, Semester 1
- Online: Session 5, Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.