This course builds capacity to design and evaluate effective pedagogy within your Arts teaching area (Dance, Drama, Media Arts, Music or Visual Arts) for Years 7 - 10. You organise and plan lessons using the Australian Curriculum for the Arts, apply your deep knowledge, understanding and specialised skills to interpret, implement and adapt learning, in order to engage Junior Secondary students. You integrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories and culture into learning experiences and critically reflect on your developing teaching practice.
- Enrolled in Program ED706 and a Dance, Drama, Media Arts, Music or Visual Arts Teaching area
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.