The course builds your capacity to design inquiry-based pedagogy and assessment for Years 7 -10 Geography. You will organise, plan, explain and justify engaging lessons based on the Australian Curriculum and evaluate teaching, learning, assessment, feedback and reporting strategies. In addition, you will apply and explain ways to integrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives into learning activities and evaluate your developing teaching practice and teacher identity.
- Enrolled in Program ED706 and a Geography Teaching area
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.