This course builds capacity to design and discern effective pedagogy within Languages for Years 7 -10. You organise and plan lessons using the Australian Curriculum for Languages, apply your knowledge, understanding and skills to interpret, evaluate and adapt learning, in order to engage Junior Secondary students.
- Enrolled in Program ED706 and a Languages Teaching area
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.