This course builds capacity to design and discern effective pedagogy within Science for Years 7 -10. You organise and plan lessons using the Australian Curriculum for Science, apply your knowledge, understanding and skills to interpret, evaluate and adapt learning, in order to engage Junior Secondary students. You will develop deep knowledge for integrating general capabilities and cross-curriculum priorities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives into learning activities and critically reflect on your developing teaching practice.
- Enrolled in Program ED706 and a Biology, Agriculture, Chemistry, Physics, Marine Science, Earth & Environmental Science,Psychology or Science Teaching area
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.